AMPVERSE only collects information wherever it is essential to us and where it is relevant to our Contract and operations so as to be able to provide you with the best experience and service.
AMPVERSE promises to only collect and use personal information for the purposes mentioned below:
- For Product delivery
- For delivery updates provided to you
- For customer support
- For provision of relevant product information
- For Order processing
- To administer your Bacon Time account with us
- To audit the downloading of data from Bacon Time Website
- To improve/modify/customize website/application layout and/or design for the purpose of customization for better user experience
- To identify our users and visitors and carry out research on our users’ demographics
- In the event that you accept that you have no objection to being provided with this information to send you information based on your interests and usage which we think you may find useful or which you may have requested from us, regarding our products and services.
For as long as either required to us by law or as relevant for the purpose stated above:
- Browsing the Bacon Time Website will not require you to provide any personal details. You may remain anonymous and we will not be able to identify you unless you register and create an account with Bacon Time using the website
- AMPVERSE will not sell, share or trade your personal information collected online with third parties, except in the following cases:
- In case of relevant information being passed onto our third party logistics partners or third party payment partners as necessary, to process your order, payments and delivery. This would include, but may not be limited to, name, bank account / credit card / debit card, shipping address and other order related information.
- In order to personalize the Website for you and to be able to perform behavioral analytics. This would include, but may not be limited to certain personally identifiable information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number and information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
- Personal information collected online will be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only
- We may also send you marketing and/or promotional materials which you can unsubscribe from at any time
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree and accept that all information provided by you will be true and accurate and will be kept up to date and that you will inform us of any changes in the same, which you can do by accessing your Bacon Time Account.
Customers undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. Customers accept and agree that AMPVERSE cannot be held liable for misuse of passwords, unless such misuse is a result of our actions.
AMPVERSE will endeavor to ensure that all information collected from you is safely and securely stored. We will protect your personal information by:
- Restricting third party access to your personal information unless absolutely necessary; and
- Not retaining your personal information for any time period longer than required to fulfill the above purpose
AMPVERSE is committed in its endeavor to comply with applicable laws governing the protection of personal data. However, in exceptional circumstances, if AMPVERSE is required by law to disclose personal information, specifically if the disclosure is deemed essential to prevent a threat to life or health, or for other law enforcement purposes, it will do so.
When Customers visit the Bacon Time store, the company’s servers will automatically record the information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information is collected to help us customize
and/or improve our website/app and the services and experience we provide and will not be used in association or conjunction with any other personal information.
AMPVERSE may also choose to use Google Analytics features of Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. However, you can use the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Further, AMPVERSE may choose to use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; thirdparty vendors, including Google, may show AMPVERSE ads on sites across the Internet. AMPVERSE and thirdparty vendors, which may include Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to AMPVERSE, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to AMPVERSE.